Saturday, August 25, 2007

out of the loop

well, my dear friend kelsey reminded me that i have yet to post an update in quite awhile again. i suck at this, but i do have to say i am better then others who havent updated in like 5 years...so ha.

currently i am awake sitting in bed at 7:41am. why am i up so early on a saturday u ask? yeah, i dunno either but its annoying. it happens a lot actually...ill wake up at like 6 or 7 cause the dogs have to go outside...but then instead of being a normal person and going back to sleep...i lie awake for about 2 hours pondering everything i have to do that day and such...its not so fun. so thats what i was just doing and i decided to go on the computer instead...the effect is working, im getting sleepy again.

so by the way, i got the new job at the office...i was supposed to start this week, but bossy boss was really busy being in a golf tournament and going on vacation on the days i was supposed to work...soo it got pushed to starting on tuesday. im a financial advising groups assistant. the situation between my boss and the girl who worked the job before is really weird, so im kinda sketchy about getting really excited about the job yet...im pessimistic.

olivia gets married a week from today!!! i cant believe it! im so so so soooo excited! this week is going to be really stressful for me tho, and im not looking forward to that...but hopefully the wedding being the light at the end of the tunnel will help...and the million things i have to do are pretty fun i think. im throwing a bachelorette party for miss olivia on wednesday night, its going to be SO fun...which reminds me, i should probably invite the people today...hehe. i start my MW classes next week too...im excited for my teaching foundations classes and pretty non chalant about my grammar and science class...they are just my last lower division classes that miracosta didnt offer...BORING...but after them its clear skies all the way with actual interesting classes...we hope. i had my T/TH class, art for children, and im already SO excited about the class but then miss beth van boxtel was in it too which was soo exciting since i really dont know anyone there so even seeing someone around is fun let alone in your most favorite class ever with u!

next week, i have new classes MW and new work and art T/TH. and then bachelorette party im throwing wednesday, the bridal party is going out thursday, friday is rehearsal dinner, and of course saturday. i think its going to be ok, ive had crazier weeks before in my life...and everything is fun like i said...but ill just be surprised if i make it alive to friday...being past my prime and everything.

i think today im going to see my long awaited Harry Potter. even at the IMAX 3D thing. ive waited all summer and today is the day.

ok, i think its time for a snack and back to sleep. also at my early waking hour i get STARVING, even if manage to get back to sleep my tummy will wake me up...it really is ridiculous but it happens all the time and i dont know why!

ok, night night.

lovelove.

No comments: