Thursday, August 09, 2007

things

well i might be getting a new job at the office, something bigger and better...im trying not to get my hopes up because it might not work out, but it could mean a pay raise, my own office, new duties, ect...so im minorly excited!

my cars in the shop cause its dead from not being used. kinda annoying to be stuck here.

sunday i "start" in the high school group, just checking it out and making sure its something i really do feel called to do. im excited cause its all my friends in leadership and i think it could be really really fun.

pick up my bridesmaid dress on saturday and lay down another 100$ on it. everyones coming into town for the weeks around the wedding and im so so SO excited to see everyone and dance the night away looking like a mamasita in my strapless dress of lushiousness...hehe.

i got the box from apple to send my computer back...arrrrrggggg...my lack of credit got denied from apple to get a new one. we'll see what best buy has to say. im annoyed.

i feel lethargic cause all i wanna do is play with people but everyones out of town or working and i dont have a car...its frustrating. i have tons of things to do around the house, but i just don wanna...

ok, back to figuring out the computer issues.

lovelove.

No comments: