Thursday, August 30, 2007

wedding weeks!

last night the bachelorette party was SO fun! we had a lovely dinner and dessert and fun games and laughter at my house. leah and mom decorated SO good and the margaritas were amazing...and the cake my mom made was so fing good too. i was so tired, but had a goodtime...and most importantly Olivia said it was too perfect and exactly what she wanted too, and thats all that mattered to me. im glad i was able to do it for her, i found i really love party planning...i should do it all the time! but i dont like being the hostess, i cant relax and enjoy the guests so its not so fun...which is why people need party planners!

the picture upload form isnt working and im too tired to be patient.

tomorrow me and annie r getting our nails done and cashing our paycheck (YAY!) and i have some wedding errands to run. THEN we have rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner from 4pm on...im gonna look so fing hot, im so excited.

so what happening with the weather, all of a sudden its fricken HOT again...and it was so nice before too...sad.

worked new job again today. it was ok, im just frustrated that my boss doesnt seemed thrilled about explaining things to me...and i get confused and try and write everything down but he talks so fast. he doesnt like to come into work so hell just come for a few hours a day and its all stressful trying to get him to get everything done and help me with everything within like 3 hours...maybe tuesday will be better when he explains the difference between signiture guarentees and checks and securities files again...for the 50th time cause i cant remember. i try and remember its not my fault, ive just never done it before! arg!

ok, BED has been calling me all week! here i come long lost friend.

No comments: