Friday, December 14, 2007

its all happening

well i just officially booked my trip to visit my bestie in oregon! im so so sooooo excited! i miss her way to much, and i really wanna see her lil apartment and life up there. we're going to have so much fun! im going january 3-8th, yayyyyyy!!!

and then im home for two days (i work both days!) and then its off to new york for a week. thats january 11-17. yayyyy!!!

on sunday me and kelsey are going to disneyland to celebrate christmas with mickey and his friends!

on monday im going christmas shopping, i dont have a bajillion people to buy for, but majority of them i have NO idea what to get them:
mom
dad
brother
uncle
best friend

the ideas i do have, im to poor. sucks.

im planning a christmas party for my girls, its an ornament exchange. i think we're going to drink christmasy beverages, drive around and look at lights and sing songs, then come back to my house and spike the beverages and open presents and have treats, then snuggle in for one of the best christmas movies of all time, Elf. yayyyy!!!

this week and last weekend has been so crazy fun! my family came into town and we had so much fun! i feel bad for neglecting my friends, but we were doing stuff all the time and it was just to much fun. i havent seen them in years, so its been nice to spend time together laughing and playing games and drinking and doing stupid stuff together.

heres a picture of me and my best friend Luke. i think this was thanksgiving cause im wearing my official thanksgiving sweater and glasses cause my contacts were broken.



now that schools over, im so perky!

No comments: