Friday, October 05, 2007

BEST GIFT SO FAR

well, my dear friend annie definitely conspired with my boss and got me a Mr. Sticky set!

should arrive in a few days and im going to use it on EVERYTHING.

its weird...ever since that stupid presentation, ive been finding all kinds of things i could use a mr sticky for...*sigh* and now i have one:)

today i had a job interview for a sweet job teaching at a private school in La Jolla, Apple technology to kids:) i realllly want the job, it sounds perfect for me.

then i went to micahs house and we went to sushi and i had sake for the first time, so good, and then we went to a pub and i got a chocolate martini and we shared a creme brulee cheesecake topped with irish cream (which is apparently the same as bailys! who knew?!). then we watched 2 funny episodes of freaks and geeks. then we started falling asleep and decided to call it a night.

i got to talk to my bestie Olivia today. i miss her mucho. i really wanna go visit her soon...im sad without my fun friend.

tomorrow im wearing my bridesmaid dress and going with some of my bests to goofys kitchen. im minorly excited (!!!!!!!!) why are we going? probably cause ITS MY BIRTHDAY.

i cut my dogs hair and it looks REALLY funny. lola looks like a snouzer and we gave bella a mowhawk. i love them. i wish they could come to my birthday.

i love iron and wines new album. sometimes when i listen to them my heart gets so full and big that i want to marry them and i dont know what to do with myself so i have to change it to something else before i get all emotional. i heart music.

No comments: