Monday, October 22, 2007

EVACUATED

well we got 2 calls in the evening telling us to prep to leave. i had packed before going to sleep cause i wanted to be ready. cassie called me at 8am telling me there were fires in san marcos, i looked out my window and everything was orange and black. so we decided to pack up and leave since by the time mandatory evacuations are given, u basically need to be running out.

after struggling to find somewhere to stay (cbad didnt seem much safer) we settled in oside with our lil pups. we have internet! woot. we're realllllly tired since we didnt get much sleep last night and have so much anxiety its ridiculous so we slept on and off along to watchin the news for most of the day.

now we dont know if we should leave here because fallbrook isnt very far away nor escondido soooooo we're still nervous and im reallll sick. ive been sick all weekend but todays been pretty bad.

schools cancelled which would be enjoyable but i didnt bring any school books and im to anxious to try and study or anything anyway.

its amazing how little i found i valued things. we took our old precious pictures a few changes of clothes and me and my dads laptops and my cuddly blanket...but besides a few sweet objects i have fro when i was little...i was amazed at how little i cared about things...i guess id miss my journals and india stuff and diplomas...but other then that, i realized my family and dogs and friends are so much more important to me.

be safe and breathe indoors!

lovelove.

No comments: