Friday, December 18, 2009

Instead

Oh dear readers, I wish I could update you with every detail of me and Number 2's winter romance, however I just can't. Things are still complicated, but we're figuring it out. Either we will be together, or we won't. Ill let you know when I do. The more serious things have gotten between us, the less I want to share. But however things turn out between us, I will be sure to keep you in the loop!

So, instead. I want to prove you with a funny quote from the David Sedaris book I finally found time to read (reason #1007 why I love winter break), When You are Engulfed in Flames. here it is, he is referring to cigarettes and smoking, teehee:

"I may have been a Boy Scout for only two years, but the motto stuck with me forever: Be Prepared. This does not mean "Be Prepared to Ask People for Shit," but "Think Ahead and Plan Accordingly, Especially in Regard to your Vices."

ahaha totally laughed out loud. The book isnt a page turner or anything, but its pretty funny and has me laughing out loud.

Christmas is coming!
Im going to Spain on the 27th for 2 weeks!
Im done with my BA!

Now to get the boy drama under control and all will be well.

lovelove.

No comments: