Friday, March 02, 2007

im starting a fashion line

i decided.
not because im super fashionable, but because i have good ideas. after all, i am an artist;)

so this evening i took a break from people (actually my family had plans but then broke them and i didnt feel like going out after my nap after work so...)
and watched Running with Scissors
and drew sketches of my ideas.

yeah, im awesome.

so the movie.
i really wanted to see it, but it kinda freaked me out. i thought it was supposed to be funny, but it was only depressing. i think because it hits close to home with me and crazy people. im afraid im going to turn out like the mom...minus the lesbian part. its the weird fear that i have about being a mother and not being able to handle all the stress and all my issues coming back. its not a totally irrational fear. so the movie freaked me out.

i just realized something. thats how satan works, especially with me. because he knows my weakness is the fear of being crazy. and theirs a grain of possibility in the fact that i could go crazy when im stressed and have kids and theirs not escape. and hes sticking hot pokers into my sore spots.
get behind me satan.

ok, moving on cause i just revealed a lot about myself and considering the last blog was about M&M's this is a lil too much for the audience.

bella is the most amazing dog in the world. shell just sit and look at me all cute telling me she wants some attention. or she'll "snuff" if she wants to eat or go outside. so smart! annnd she understands the words "wanna go outside?" and "wanna eat?" and "go potty bella" and "wanna go for a walk?" and "get down" and "go out" and "come here"
of course it could all by voice inflexion and the energy in my voice. but then i wouldnt have a best friend, now would i.

im going to buy a lot of shoes this weekend. im excited.
YAY!

still trying to figure out spring break trip options. i know who i wish i was going with and where. even multiple trip ideas with different friends and destinations...sadly none of them are to be. as of right now that is...

my parents leave soon. well not really...less then a month tho.

mid terms next week. DEATH.

tomm i get my toenails done! going to see amazing grace!
i LOVE saturdays!!!

No comments: