Tuesday, June 05, 2007

its all happening

i leave for wisconsin in 10 days.

i leave for india in 12 days

im meeting aaron weiss from my favorite band, mewithoutyou, tomorrow evening. im going to try and woo him with my boobies and charms. then dance the night away, alone.

going up to victorville tonight with micah to go see Tisha and her gang up there. we're trying to make it by their bible study time, we're staying with vegans, we're going to a mewithoutyou potluck the next day (where the wooing will occur). needless to say, im excited.

i picked up about a week of extra days from work, so now i wont be poor when i leave for india. Jesus loves me.

currently: i have the hiccups

my cousin comes on saturday. shes going to stay in the guest room until i leave and then be in my room for the entire time im gone and then if all goes well, the guest room will be hers...forever after that. shes 17. she needs a job, any ideas?

have i ever told u that we call my new dog Lola, worms. in fact i rarely if ever call her Lola. Worms is much more typical. she doesnt have worms, ewwww...no, its because in the Richard Scary childrens books their a snake named "Lowly Worm" and my mom started calling her that...obviously we've shortened it. often u will hear my mother shout from downstairs. "ESTHER, DO YOU HAVE WORMS?"

No comments: