Friday, June 01, 2007

spiriual warfare

so i dunno if its because im sick and feel like crap todos los dias, pero i havent been very excited or looking forward to my india trip lately. but i cant figure out why...because its not like i feel like im going to be missing anything here, i mean, ive thought that all through:
id work 5 days a week, be very wealthy but bored and tired and lonely cause id have no time or energy to play
id have evenings to play with girlfriends, IF theyre available
i probably would take an art class for summer school or something
i wouldnt go anywhere or do anything except work and hang out in boring socal

so i mean really, im not missing much. but for some reason i don wanna go.

so thats why im pretty sure its spiritual warfare...cause i fricken love India! usually...

today i worked and it was sooo busy! a lot had built up cause no one had come in for the last few days (all the receptionists were sick! all the backups, everyone!), but i came in a little late and left a little early cause im sick...and being busy helped the day go by faster. got to read a little Rolling Stone in between busyness...goodtimes.

then i came home and was so so tired, so i went and layed down and fell right asleep...soo good. mom woke me up around 7pm cause they went out and ive been watching CRAP tv eversince...friday night television is just really awful, theirs seriously NOTHING on the hundreds of channels i have. ridiculous.

bella and lola have been keeping me company, they're so fun.

i miss my friends and i wish i could have gone out and did something tonight, but im still pretty sick.

imagine the worst headache of your life, so u cant even move ur body to fast or itll rattle ur head and make u wish u were dead. (poet!)
anyway, thats how it feels.

and u cant taste anything! not even marie calendars apple pie with whip cream!

not to mention my hepititus shot arm hurts like a bitch too.

im just a mess.

BUT im alive.

1 comment:

genus lepiota said...

Hello dear,
I miss you! And I will be praying about your terrible icky sickness.

Honestly, a large part of my excitement for India is because you will be coming!! Think of all the places we can visit together. I did a lot of research on shillong, and it turns out that it's considered one of the most scenic and beautiful spots in India. I'm excited to see all the market places and take pictures of all the places we visit. Also, WE CAN DRINK CHAI EVERYDAY! :D It'll be really great! We'll be learning more about God and His amazing will for us.

I'm excited to see you! I just think there are so many things that God has planned for the both of us, and our team. I think a large part of God's plan for me is that you will be there. <3 Tuna! (PS. I hope you don't mind me reading your blog, I found it through your myspace)