Wednesday, June 13, 2007

things

well i leave on saturday!

heres the thing, i dunno how the internet will be there. and im going to be spending the alloted email time emailing my supporters (which is probably you anyway:)
so if im able to post those emails along with some pictures on here, maybe thatd be possible. or maybe ill have tons of time and just blog it up all the live long day! i just dont know. so in preperation, if youd like to recieve emails while im gone and hopefully pictures, please send me your emails address:

esthermkerr(at)gmail(dot)com

and ill put you on the list! yay! ok, enough business...

currently im at worky work for my laaaasssttt day here! crazy! thursday and friday are going to be spent shopping, packing, spending time with family, friends, eating my last Ricos Justin burrito, csusm orientation (ill get my class schedule! yay!), ect. thursdays FULL of errands, im thinking its going to take forever, but i have such good lists it might go pretty fast...and the crowds arent too bad midday on tursday i hope.

today at work we're having a little party! annie is coming by, Lucy the preggers who worked the opposite days as me for awhile, my boss, and andrea of course! im kinda excited cause we've all never hung out not-working. but its so casual here already, it wont feel weird or anything. i love my silly office job...im going to miss everyone and everything and im excited to come back in august hopefully if my school schedule isnt shitty.

THINGS TO DO WHEN I GET HOME AUG. 4TH
-read harry potter and watch the new movie ASAP
-get a manicure and pedicure
-eat Ricos
-get my hair re-colored and cut
-go shopping for much needed new clothes
-take a loooooong shower
-sleep in my own bed with my doggies
-talk and love my dogs as long as possible
-go walk on the beach
-play wedding with olivia
-find a date to the wedding so i dont have to dance alone
-start going to the gym again
-drink a lot of soy milk and diet coke (neither of which they have in India...kinda)


2 months.

uhhhh have i mentioned that im so fricken excited to go be in Wisconsin a few days before and after the india outreach?! seriously cant wait! my darling Annemarie is picking me up from the airport, and then i get to go to my little countryside YWAM base and see my leaders and sweet friends and old room and im so excited. i miss everyone a lot, and i miss my little countryside, i miss downtown madison a lot too but i dont think ill get to go there until i get home from india...and even then the chance is slim since its about 30min from where the training base and airport is. annnnd joejoe and Alex miiight come up too so id get to see them! its just really exciting.

im going to miss my family and friends here a lot too...but really, we're all working so much i think id only see them weekends anyway! i dont like summer in san diego anyway...i mean, i like it before all the highschools and schools get out and the kids and slutty 15 year olds arent EVERYWHERE yet. i wont miss fighting with crowds and tourists just to go grocery shopping, i wont miss constant traffic, i wont miss looking out my office window wishing i was swimming in my own pool with my girls or on a grand adventure and NOT working. ill be on my grand adventure thanks.

i miss palm springs. those are REAL vacations, the best kind.

ok thats enough, im going to read now and get paid for it.

all my love.

No comments: