Friday, September 07, 2007

EMARIE Consulting

thats my new business. i went to the san diego court place and registered it. next weekend im going to open a business checking account, and submit it to the newspaper (its part of the process, weird huh.), and then i think ill get an email address and business cards. im so legit now.

i got fingerprinted today for work too, and their were two crazy people there and it was funny to hear them talking about their ridiculous lives.

in other news, TOMORROW IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!
finally! after all this waiting me and Kelsey are going to disneyland! annnd i get to see her new house! annnnd i get to spend time with my lovely friend kelsey. annnnd mickey of course. and ride the new nemo ride?! yayyyyyy

speaking of which, i need to plan my birthday. october 6th. i wanna have/have thrown for me and party again with all my local friends...and of course go to dland with the girls.

playing with micah! ok byebye!

No comments: