Thursday, September 13, 2007

exhausted. done. dead. sleeping.

this week has been RIDICULOUS.
non stop everyday of the week.
hardly getting enough sleep.
hardly any breaks.
BLEH.

but, tomorrows friday and thats exciting.
i arranged my schedule so that friday and saturday i have off, and sunday i have churches and homework...but now i have to put in observation hours at elementary schools around the area for my class, so i had to give up my fridays. now i just get saturdays...but fridays i always ended up doing errands anyway so it does suck, but whatever. i get to play with 3rd graders AND mrs stubstad and its gonna be so fun!

its my birthday soon.
im kinda excited and kinda not.

im so tired and stressed out, i feel like im just running all the time from one thing to the next. im living off of caffeine and coffee and prayer. my neck is all sore and screwy cause of stress and to little sleep. i have nothing im looking forward to besides my birthday which im not excited about yet cause i don have money to do what i want to do. i wanna plan a trip or something for the winter because otherwise im gonna drown.

finally im going to bed.
good night moon.

No comments: