Wednesday, September 05, 2007

wednesday.

so yesterday was sooo hot, but luckily i got to spend the day in the air conditioning at new job learning learning new new things. (it was tiring and a bit frustrating, but i think im getting the hang of it). then i had art for kids class where we made color wheels and other easy things. then i said byebye to machu whos off to europe today and went home. THEN it got all cool and nice outside and i slept soooo good! i havent been sleeping well cause of the heat (and my rooms lack of air circulation due to limited fans, and of course we dont have air conditioning of any kind), and the dogs are always waking me up and being anxious about all the stuff i always have going...but i slept SO good! but of course, when you sleep good, then your super tired the next day (WHY IS THAT?!) so i just downed a coffee and ate some protien, hopefully ill wake up for my next classes today.

PS: csusm is a really sweet school. its like the nicest campus ive ever been to in my life! everythings new cause it was so recently built...i take elevators to my classes. free wifi EVERYWHERE, almost all my materials in my art class are provided, pretty hills and flowers everywhere for relaxing (i think when it gets cooler itll b nice to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine rather then curse it).

in other news, i have to do 45 hours of teaching observation for my teaching class. and nother 5 for my art class (pretty sure im gonna cross examine them, i totally just used that incorrectly but im rockin it so leave me alone). 5 hours in 5 different types of classrooms, and the rest with one teacher. i kinda wanna kill myself just thinking about it. to get into the integrated credential program entirely next semester (currently im in the prereq semester), i have to take a computer competency test, fill out a 130$ security of clearence form and get fingerprinted, get all my medical records sent to the nurse here, get tested for tb, get recommendations, ect. its only the 2nd week of school, but im already overwhelmed with everything i have to do. arrrgggg...

i wanna start now so i have it all together and not stress at the end of the semester when im trying to apply to get into the program fully and its christmas and i have finals, ect.

lately ive been feeling pretty. i think im going through a "pretty phase". you know, like how some people go through ugly/awkward phases (its true, i had one and so did/are you). hmmm...but maybe nothing dramatic changed on the outside, but maybe my insides were made beautiful and im shining out. i dunno. either way, i feel good about myself almost all the time and accept compliments and believe them. not in a selfish or vain way, just in a confident way from Jesus. either way i dont care if u think im vain, i know i am loved by one greater then you.

ok, im gonna go to science class now. its in a gigantic room that looks like a real college room and all the levels have plug ins (for this here macbook) and huge screens up front and my professor clicks his powerpoints and its really legit. thats the class where the gigantic smelly lady in the sundress and hat with her bra showing thru and rolly backpack kept talking to me. i was going to move, but luckily she couldnt crash the class and had to leave, oh happy day i can go back to not being talked to again...maybe im just to nice. maybe i draw them to myself by my seemingly niceness...as i have told u and i will now tell myself...be loving esther.

No comments: