Wednesday, November 07, 2007

anything new

lets see...no.

went to MADE conference up at Hume! pictures are on myspace if u wanna see a few. i got to spend glorious time with my sweet high school girls and it was so fun. Hume is the best. not only did i get to watch God meet a bunch of girls there, but He totally met me there too. if my blogs are any indication of how cranky and frustrated ive been, its just a small glimpse. but ive been a lot better. cutting back on work helped and making new friends at school and having time to invest in my high school girls. but most importantly, Jesus is helping me to be content with where i am right now. i missed Him, He is so fun.

tonight the HS group had a hoedown! we all dressed up and did square dancing! it was SO much more fun then you're thinking right now! i was so tired and im not into country music or anything like that, but it was SO fun! they had a professional caller come and we did all these different dances and it was so fun! im even more tired now, but my body doesnt like going to sleep before midnight so here we are.

i dont have anything else to report.

school still sucks and i hate my classes and im REALLY not sure if im gonna pass chemistry which concerns me.

IM GETTING EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS AND OFF SCHOOL AND FUN HOLIDAYS!!!

i have a three day weekend!!! and a bajillion tests and papers due next week so i will be spending my holiday weekend doing homework and studying...huzzahhhh

lovelove.

No comments: