Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful.

im thankful for...
-my parents who have worked so hard for me and my brother to have the life we do now.

-bella and lola who never fail to bring me joy on a daily basis.

-my precious amigas: olivia micah kelsey cassie annie who listen to me when i dont make sense and make fun of me when i deserve it and love me when i dont deserve it.

-my house with a beautiful kitchen and bathroom and running water and a fridge and heat and a washer and dryer...i take those things for granted to much of the time, but they are such a luxury to so many people. and a luxury when you come home from mission trips hanging out with those precious people!

-music and art and books which make my heart jump and fly and beat.

-and finally, i am most thankful for the sweet and lovely relationship i have with Jesus. I love talking to you and listening to all you have to teach me. thank you for loving me when i suck (which is all the time) and walking me through all of lifes adventures. i wouldnt be here without you, and i am so so so thankful for all you have done for me and for the world. you are so good!

happy thanksgiving dear ones.

PQ: if you wanna come eat at my house just call...everyones always invited! and it makes it so fun!

all my love.

No comments: