Monday, February 18, 2008

going through my mind...

im so self centered...

why do i feel so down on life?

why does my brain keep talking and talking and talking to me?

why do i think so much?

why am i so f-ing tired all the time...

i hate school...

i miss my friends, i wish we hung out ALL the time...

why cant i feel Jesus anymore, talk to me...im talking to you...

i wanna be happier...

i wanna be thinner, i should eat healthier, i should exercise more...o wait i do do those things...what am i doing wrong?

i overanalyze things.

i think i dont give boys a chance. i dont really meet any legit single boys. all the good ones are married or live life from the pants. is this why im single or is it because i need to eat healthier? is it because im so introspective?

why am i being so introspective?

why are my moods so moody? like one day im happy and the next day im out on life and unmotivated by everything im involved in.

i feel like ive lost purpose in the things i do.

i feel A LOT of pressure to not be single...from a lot of people. like theres something wrong with me...its because i go to school with all girls and work with all old men and dont date boys from bars...there u go, problem solved...now leave me alone!

i need to clean my room. i need to start packing. i cant believe im moving out.

i need to be happier from the inside. i want to be joyful everyday. i cant live my life so up and down all the time. i just wanna be medium all the time.

im really funny, people think im fun. thats nice. i miss those people.

i like it when people wonder where i am and call me because they miss me. its a nice feeling.

i think im really lonely. i need more social interaction with my beloved friends.

im so irritable all the time, how would u like to live ur life being annoyed by every little thing all the time...its so frustrating. i wish i wasnt like that. i really do.

how do i stop overanalyzing myself so much. its exhausting.

this isnt even everything.

No comments: