Thursday, February 14, 2008

today

today im going to cook some organic vegan one pot pasta. it has vegetables, im using tofu noodles, baked tofu, and its all cooked in one put in under 30 minutes.

i need to buy a new mattress. id like to get a full size one so ill have more room in my new room. but its not a ton smaller then my current queen, so i might just stick with the queen...especially if it means i get to keep 100-200 dollars in my pocket.

today i worked and learned new things! i really wanted to know what it is i do, so i researched the different financial stuff my boss does (and what i do admin for) and then we did a bunch of packets of shifting money and all the admin that goes into doing this. it was a lot of work, but i liked learning new things. at one point me and boss were sitting doing paperwork and i was supposed to be filling out the name and address of a client on a form, and i definitely put my own name in the form before i caught myself. we didnt have very many of the blank forms so i had to go try and find a new one...it was really embarrassing and funny. i laughed.

and then my boss got me and annie flowers for valentimes day and another lady here got us each a bag of candy. me and annie got little kid valentimes and attached lolipops and gave them to the people here. ok ok, annie got them and i just signed my name. hehe.

tonight im taking my food to micahs so we can watch LOST together and be fun. tomorrow im going to work here again, and then afterwards i have an appointment with a natural doctor. im nervous because a lot of times they just try and sell u things and i dont have any money or patience for liars.

i think im going to go home now.

its really cold and rainy outside. the weather this morning said it would sunny today. they lied (again).

lovelove.

No comments: