Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Very Important Announcement

A Very Important Announcement:
I forgot to tell all of you that this summer is the summer of 80's and 90's and 2000's teen movies. yes its true, Ive made an executive decision for all of you that this shall be so. but i know your more excited and relieved that you can watch them now without embarrassment or remorse than anything else, so let the movie watching begin! if you need any assistance in selecting your teen movies, i shall begin a list for you to cue up your netflix with. I recommend at least one a week so the end of summer doesnt come with only a few checked off the list. enjoy. (you can thank me later.)

also, feel free to add more that I have forgotten. this summer is going to be AMAZING to say the least.

in other news, my HUGE science presentation is tomorrow. its like 20% of my grade (or more) for like 3 of my classes. a pretty big deal to say the least and we've been working REALLY hard on everything so i think its going to be wonderful! im so sick of everything though that im having a hard time getting excited for tomorrow...at this point im only excited to get dressed up, go out for drinks afterwards, and have it OVER WITH. sitting through 5 hours of other presentations isnt looking particularly appealing either.

training for the 5K is going well. i just LOVE walking! today we went extra because i didnt go for 3 days...a lovely 30 minute brisk walk...wonderful.

i keep forgetting im going to Portland soon. crazy!

currently im making a dent in my summer movie list by watching Center Stage which just happens to be on HBO right now! amazing! oh man, the acting is so bad in this movie and its topped off with a Mandy Moore soundtrack and amazing dancing...its just so many things all in one.

alright, time for this official list. lets make summer 2009 one for the books friends!

Official Summer Teen 80's & 90's & 2000 Movie List
-Center Stage
-Clueless
-10 Things I Hate About You
-The Breakfast Club
-Sixteen Candles
-Pretty in Pink
-She's All That
-Cant Hardly Wait
-Get Over It
-Drive Me Crazy
-Never Been Kissed
-Mean Girls
-What Ever It Takes

OTHER OPTIONS:
-I Know What You Did Last Summer
-Scream

enjoy!

(id be embaressed, but its on the summer movie list, so suck it;)

3 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

10 Things I hate about you was just on TV last night. I recorded it. And I own it. Yes, I'm a dork too :)

I like your idea...I'm with you on the summer movies. I'll queue up netflix asap!

P.S. We should also add all of SATC and Friends and Seinfeld! I will never get tired of those shows not matter how many times I watch each episode!

Jayma Malme said...

NO! I recorded How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, not 10 Things I Hate About You! Well, I got part of the title right...does that count?

Belle-Mére said...

Oh good, now we can talk about them always! hmm I dont know if i can commit to all those shows tooooo...but ill see what i can so;)