Wednesday, May 30, 2007

the adventures of sicky

today i woke up at the crack of dawn in pain whimpering for my mommy...but she was sleeping of course and couldnt hear me. now that my fevers pretty much gone, my body isnt in so much pain BUT my throat is so swollen i can hardly talk or swollow and it makes me have this amazing headache and be super sensative to sound, light, ect.

so after about an hour of reving myself up to get upt and get some ibuprofun i finally did.

then i went back to bed

then i went to the doctors to get my immunization shot for my india trip. it didnt hurt and was REALLY fast and i only needed one this time! and i got a lollipop, and i decided that lollipops are underrated and im going to start having them more often.

im so bummed because i could have worked all week this week cause Lucy the girl who works my opposite days is sick to. and i could have really used the money. damn damn damn.

anyway, back to my sick adventures. basically today ive slept. im kinda bored, but i have such a bad headache i cant really even watch a movie or read or anything. pretty much the best day ever thanks.

haha i have like 7 perscriptions i need filled for my trip i think itll be funny taking them to the pharmacy...i cant imagine how many ill have if i get something for my sickness now...i think im going to the doc tomm...

my dogs are the best, whenever someones sick in the house, they sit with them in bed allll day. its sooo sweet. scooter used to do it when he wasnt half dead, and now bella and lola have been with me most of the day. theyre cute.

i feel like craaapppppp

No comments: