Tuesday, May 22, 2007

allllmost

im almost done with school!!!

except...i dunno about passing math or literature, which is annoying cause i totally worked hard in those classes and i still dont understand why i suck. i just wanna transfer and be done with these crap classes!

but i was thinking about it...if i had to do one more semester at mira costa to retake the above classes...it wouldnt be so bad. theirs like 4 classes i wanna take just because (printmaking, tap dancing, drawing, photoshop) and then if i just took literature and math there and planned to go to cal state for the spring semester...well lets just say it wouldnt be the end of the world and it would definitly take some pressure off myself.

i almost had an anxiety attack before the math final...id pleaded with friends to be praying for me and it must have worked because i was able to calm myself with remembering how much bigger God is then this stupid test and then my stupid learning disabilities...i was able calm down before it got to bad. Jesus loves me.

today i found i have a 73% in my stupid literature class...which is ridiculous but i hardly care anymore cause my professor is a goon and i did my best. so hopefully the shitty homework i just turned in doesnt bring it down any further...darn

AHHHHHH I JUST CHECKED MY MATH GRADE ONLINE!!!! HE PASSED ME HE PASSED ME!!!!
i actually had a 64% in the class, but he gave me a C!!! i passed! i passed!!!!

PRAISE JESUS!!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

oh my gosh im SO happy for you EFF!!!!!!!! yayyyyyy no more math for you!!! I love you!