Monday, May 21, 2007

ir ur my friend, ur gonna wanna know this stuff

ok friends, heres my life. this is very important!

this week is finals and me getting my newsletters out for my trip, so if im MIA again for this week...u know why. thursday night is my last one, friday i work till 4pm and then i wanna PLAY! and i mean i wanna drink in celebration of me being done with school! nothing to crazy, and if we go to a bar i wanna drink b4 a but because bars are expensive and im trying to save money for my trip...


speaking of my trip:
i leave for wisconsin for trip prep June 16th. that means we have just a few weeks (after finals this week) to play before im gone for almost 2 months. ill still be working M&F until i leave...so book accordingly. i officially leave for India from wisconsin June 18th, and officially return to wisonsin aug 1st. i return to home here aug 4th late at night.

june 9th my cousin moves in for the summer...and beyond(?)

there! now u know my life...in there somewhere im also going to woo aaron weiss and see mewithoutyou and play with CJ tisha and micah all at the same time. hopefully go up to LA with friends and mommy and maybe cousin to the warner bros studios to see harry potter and friends sets. play with olivia as much as possible. go to disneyland with machu and the others. help my friend kelsey move away forever. say goodbye to cassie for 3 months. ect.

im realllly excited for my trip. its going to kick!

people i need to hangout with before i leave/they leave:
obviously cassie kelsey annie olivia micah
also kathleen and the old girls, jen the german, hopefully lauren bullock, hopefully the matthews in my life, hopefully vpdq but its doubtful, ect.

if u see ur name on the list then we need to play, if not then i dont like u

i feel like im 12

No comments: