Wednesday, May 09, 2007

survey to beat my wednesday blues

sooooo i go to palm springs this weekend if u havent noticed. its pretty much going to be the best time of my life, thanks.

in celebration!

Body: Write exactly what's on your mind and don't change it.

1. My 'ex' is still= pretty, but not the one for me

2. I am listening to= kyxy 96.5 at work...its commercials tho

3. Maybe I should= quit picking my nails cause the left hand is ugly

4. I love= pink pens, i just got one and it makes me really happy

6. I don't understand= how fish breathe underwater

7. I lost my respect for= jessica simpson. hehe

8. I last ate= a chicken bake from costco. too much cheese. and it had bacon and was really upsetting. now my tummy hates me

9. The meaning of my display name is= my name, pretty clever huh

10. Love is= so fun! but also pretty heartbreaking

11. Someday= i have a new hybrid

12. I will always= have a dog, when i dont, u will know i am sad without one cause i love dogs so much

13. Love seems to be= misunderstood by our generation

14. I never ever want to lose= my friends, i love them

15. Myspace is= GREAT for keeping up with all my friends who live around the world

16. When I woke up this morning= i wanted to kill myself cause i was so tired

17. I get annoyed with= my boss who forgets things and then blames me

18. Parties= AMAZING with the vpdq. pretty much the best times in my life

19. My pet[s]= are wonderful, i am in love with them. Bella and Lola, basically my house is a sirority.

20. Kisses= aww i miss them...lets see, its been 3 years...sigh

21. Today I= woke up at the crack to get to work for 730am, came here to work, took my lunch going to cosco getting my eye exam and new contacts, now im here...have school later...art homework...bed

22. I wish= i was already graduated from school, i hate it and i have 2 more years and even then i dunno if ill get to do what i want to do. sucks. i also wish i had lots of money to go on trips and buy a new car and move out. sucks

23. I really want= to move out with annie and send for cammie to come and live with us and i get him a good job. a new car. free flights so i can take mission trips galore. find boyfriendc, hes apparently lost

PRESENTLY-
01. is your hair wet?: thatd be weird
02. is your cell phone right by you?: yeah
03. do you miss someone?: always
04. are you wearing chap stick?: yeah! howd u know?!
05. are you tired?: yeah, not to bad tho
07. are you watching tv?: no, im at work
08. are you wearing pajamas?: no, see above.

HAVE YOU-
01. recently done anything you regret?: no, i dont think so
02. ever lied?: no im perfect
03. ever kicked someone?: not meanly, just joking around. imnot abusive ok!
04. ever tripped over your own feet?: story of my life!

TODAY-
01. have you cursed?: no

02. have you yelled at someone?: i was realizing that i dont really yell (aggresivly)...weird huh

03. have you gotten mad at someone?: i got a little irrate with my boss for forgetting and blaming me, but im over it. thats just how he is.

RANDOM-
Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?: annie cause this was her survey

Q: do you have any siblings?: brother

Q: do you want children?: as many as i can find

Q: do you smile often? yeah, most of the day

Q: do you wish on stars?: no, usually i just end up praying

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: haha yeah right, i hate shoes...all i wear are sandals or heels or flats. shoes can suck it

Q: do you like your handwriting?: yeah, but sometimes i think it looks like a little kids, teehee

Q: are you a friendly person?: do people answer "no" to this? do people think they're unfriendly? thats a better question

Q: who's bed did you sleep in last night?: like ull ever know

Q: what size ring do you wear?: large and incharge.

Q what color shirt are you wearing?: black and a green sveter that shows of my boobs

Q: do you have any pets?: didnt we already go over this? 2 dogs, now leave me alone!

Q: what were you doing at 7pm yesterday?: being stressed out

Q: I can't wait until: THIS WEEKEND IS PALM SPRINGS

Q: Is tom on your friends list?: maybe, i dont know

Q: ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: yeah, its kinda awkward so i try not to do it often

No comments: