Tuesday, April 22, 2008

thankful!

i feel so blessed. ive been trying to get back on track with God and my quiet times lately, and i just love Him!

i was so overwhelmed and stressed out and down about life, God totally turned it all around as soon as i asked him too. it wasnt like my circumstances got any easier, but God totally gave me the strength and energy and focus to get through everything. Hes also given me such an attitude and heart makeover. i can feel my insides turning and changing into a new a fresh person. its awesome.

ughhh me and annie got sushi tonight and for some reason i am SO sick from it. i never get sick from sushi! but i have heart burn and my tummy hurts real bad...i havent gotten sick from food in SO long. weird.

ehhhh i don wanna go to school tomorrow...blehhhh

its been so nice not having my 830a class...i dont have to be there till 1130 from now until the end of the semester! it makes my crazy schedule somewhat bearable.

No comments: