Thursday, April 12, 2007

just a few things about my life...

yesterday me and annie found a dead gopher in our pool with poop coming out of its butt and its mouth open and annie was brave and scooped it out

our gardener told us to water the lawn, but the hose wouldnt work, so we used plastic cooking bowls and filled them with water from the kitchen and threw the water on the lawn that way...when we realized it would take forever, annie decided the backyard hose would go all the way to the front

im going to julian tomm night for a rehearsal for a podcast play im in. ill tell u when it airs.

ive recently discovered that during my 3 hr breaks in between class, i can cruise down to the B&N and get a soy latte and read books there, or magazines, or do my own HW (has yet to happen, thats why its a break!). so far ive bought 2 vegan cookbooks (im not entirely vegan, they eat a lot of fake products im not to crazy about, i can explain more about that crap later if u want). today at my B&N break i read/skimmed "psychology today" and a book about ADD. also a book about india. some dog training books. im fun huh.

now i have child psycology. i really like the class but its only once a week for 3 hours, which is to long for any class. arrrrg.

me and annie are having so much fun, i dont know what im going to do when she goes back home.

my stupid dog wont get potty trained. the least shes gone in the house since we got her is 2x a day. i need to call the dog whisperer.

im going to learn to cook. hence the vegan cooking books. im excited. i need my mom home tho to help me with getting ingrediants and meal planning, ect.

i miss my parents, but i dont miss living with them.

i need to move out. stupid dependency and dogs...arg.

finally i got new music, and its making the week so much better.

why hasnt anyone ever shown me "Of Montreal" im in love!

gotta go to class.

all my love dear ones.

No comments: