Saturday, April 14, 2007

this made me laugh a lot

last night i ended up having to stay over in Julian, but it wasnt such a sad thing, i love staying there! i slept better then i have in a long time...i was sooooo tired and its so quiet there and i got to stay in the bed i always stay in, and didnt have to get up a billion times cause the dogs are stupid. so twas nice.

i got home around 11am and took a shower and then went straight to bed until like 430pm. i was having an allergy attack and slept o so good.

then me and micah went to say bye bye to tisha kitty whos moving to apple valley...it was very saddening, but also a good thing for her life.

then micah and me went to get sushi and see Aqua Teen Hunger Force. it was pretty funny, to long tho. we had a nice time.

now me and micah and annie are watching harry potter and on our Apples. we're fun.

tomorrow is going to be SO FUN! its cassies 21st birthday!
me and annie and cass are going up to irvine to meet kelsey for lunch at the cheesecake factory, and then to see the movie The Namesake, which is about India so im very excited. im really looking forward to our fun day!

and now a comic for ur amusement...it made me laugh and laugh and laugh.

all my love dear ones.

No comments: