Tuesday, April 17, 2007

today

i woke up at the crack of dawn and convinced myself to go to class despite being o so tired (dont know why, i went to bed at like 1030)

my lit teacher read us 2 poems, we clearly upset about the virgina tech shooting, and told us we could go home. my next class was art, and it was 4 hours later, so i peaced out.

i went to jimbos and bought groceries.

came home and ate a yummy delicious organic banana.

threw it up.

i still dont know why.

slept for like 3 hours.

did homework.

now im watching american idol and waiting for annie to come home so we can watch Harry Potter 4!!! marathon on fox family, we watch one each night, so fun.

palm springs with the girls in one month!!!
parents home in a few days!
lolas not having so many accidents in the house now!

watched the royal tenebaums today, reminded me of old summers with machu cord trev cass and annie and even that ex boy...high school...sigh.

i love wes anderson.

all my love.
esther




1 comment:

Kelsey said...

this blog started off so sad and ended well! I just experienced such extreme emotions so fast! you are silly and very loved...hey so umm lets book the trip? and YAY for annie watching harry!!! now we just gotta get her to read the books...I know she would love them! thursday is tomorrow...and that makes me sad for you, no more roommate. she should just move in your guestroom...Id like that. you are both a lot more joyus together! and then I get to read funny stories of your lives! this comment is way long so im gonna peace. if your with annie tell her I love her.