Friday, April 13, 2007

REDEMPTION SONG

so these past few days ive been really reflecting on everything my God has done for me. Even if you dont believe in God, you cant argue with MY LIFE.

within the last few years, i was on so many medications for anxiety, depression, ADD, stomach pills (cause of stress i was getting an ulcer), it was ridiculous. i was fearful and worried and tired and overwhelmed and frustrated and all i wanted to do was either drink, watch tv, or sleep, just to get away from it all.

God called me perfect and wonderful. he literally, brought me out of darkness and death. "i was lost, but now im found." is so true for me. He loves me perfectly, all He wants for me is to BE WHO I AM, which is BELOVED. He healed my deepest darkest wounds and cried with me as i told Him my hurts.

we are now children of the marvelous light.

how can i go on living anyway but praising my Lord for literally saving me from darkness.

ive been redeemed. and im shouting it from the rooftops. cause u can to.

needless to say, God worked with me to get me off all my anxiety and depression and stomach meds. ADD is still a legit problem i have, but i dont need to take the meds very often, and i probably wont at all when im done with school. im not saying God does this for everyone, or that i wont ever relapse. everyones different, God often works thru meds and doctors and counseling...i recommend those things to a lot of people actually, but the point is that God desires u to be perfect. so when i worry about passing my mental issues onto my future children someday...i can rest assured that God can and desires to redeem anyone whos ready to live freely. it just may look different for each person.

go and be free little ones. He has called us into the marvelous light!

*side note*
my mental and physical health is also why i care so much about organic and all natural foods and products. its scienticly proven that all the crap in the air and food affects mental and physical health. more importantly, i believe God is calling us to a higher level of taking care of ourselves. He made our bodies and He made perfect foods for us to eat to keep them in top working order! why arent Christians the healthiest people in the world?! furthermore, why dont we strive to take care of the earth He gave us?

we're getting better.

im not perfect. obviously. i screw up all the time. but im trying.

ok, thats my soapbox about my Lord and true savior.

next time ill just write about skimmping gophers out of the pool and watering the lawn with bowls of water.

its all happening.
all my love dear ones.

im certainly not perfectly healthy either, but ive made HUGE progress in the last year or so. isnt it amazing that God takes steps with us a little everyday? He loves us so perfectly that its never overwhelming. i need to remember those things.

and now, somethings that made me laugh out loud at work, especially the last one. enjoy.






No comments: