Monday, April 23, 2007

some things i love

my doggies. a lot.
mom is finally potty training Lola for real, so now she doesnt irritate me all the time.

movies. a lot.
u just learn so much, and get to escape reality for awhile. perfect for cudding!

Jesus. a lot.
sometimes im so overwhelmed by all He has done for me and continues to do for me everyday. im so thankful for being freeeee!!!

sleeping. too much.
i could seriously sleep all day.

harry potter audio books.
dare i say more?

disneyland.
makes ur insides burst with happiness just from the energy of walking into a place! let alone riding rides and eating crap food shaped like a mouse!

traveling.
im already making packing lists in my head for india and its like 2 monthes away. palm springs in like 3 weeks!!!

my job as the receptionist.
weird huh, but i really like it. im the office MANAGER, im in charge of everything! so fun! i just get to organize all day!

babies/kids.
i want some of my own so bad. but until then, i just love watching them play and learn and be so friggen cute. i cant wait to be a mommy. i cant wait to be a teacher!

india.
so excited!!! its more magical then disneyland.

ok, i just wanted to be optomistic in a blog for once, and im excited about these things but i forgot that God has blessed me with them so i need reminders to myself.

art show this friday at church! a special speaker speaking on the role of arts in a post modern world. free snacks and coffee! im really excited! i wish i didnt have night classes every night of the week, otherwise id totally join the art group there. i just love Jesus and i love art.

and i love sleeping, goodnight irene!

No comments: