Saturday, June 11, 2011

Spoiled.


Currently have a man who goes shopping, brings food over, then proceeds to make me sit on the couch and watch TV while he cooks delicious African food for me. And not just once in awhile, but multiple times a week if I let him.

When we wake up in the morning, he makes me eggs, toast, and tea and we eat it in bed before he shoos me out the door for work.

I bought a little workbook and he is helping teach me French before we go to sleep.

I get dressed up and go sit at the fancy bar he works at and he buys me fancy drinks.

And I am finally getting used to falling asleep to French radio and being snuggled with the entire night.

I'm just saying, a girl could get used to this.
And probably should.
And stop taking bullshit from anyone else ever again.

xoxo

HL

No comments: