Monday, July 23, 2012

Make: Beverages


After gaining 10lbs over the last year or so and being in the process of getting back on track, I am continuing to really try and pump the water everyday to flush out toxins, keep me hydrated, healthy, etc. I will say that when I initially cut out diet coke, coffee, and pretty much anything else besides water and green tea I did lose a little extra water weight and had more energy! Now I think its been a few years and I've evened out, but other then a random diet coke now and then I've been on this water and green tea kick for quite awhile. But lets face it, water gets SO boring and I start to lose it by 3pm everyday at the office nowadays. I was literally falling asleep at my desk today. SO Heres some of my current favorite summer water fresheners! Enjoy.





Hope your summers been as sweet as mine.

xoxo

HL

No comments: