Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Weeks Vegan Menu: for your enjoyment

This is my life now:
I just made roasted veggies with tofu for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow.

Also on the menu this week are:

-Vegan burritos: Ezekial WW tortillas, vegan canned refried beans, brown rice, avacado/guacamole, and salsa. ive been craving burritos like crazy and im so excited!

-Rice & Bean Salad: A really fresh sounding mix of yummy beans, tomatoes, peppers, corn, avacado, and spices. I think im most excited because it requires NO cooking, just a bunch of chopping and throwing together. yay for summer salads!

-Yummy Rice: This is gonna be another huge mix of veggies, tofu, a little rice, and spices. Supposedly it makes a huge amount, so im excited to have lots of extras.

GRAND FINALE!!!

Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie!!!
The cookbook says is supposed to be amazing, since its also known as "orgasm in the mouth" pie.

Sooooo whos coming over for dinner?!

yes, this is my life now. I hang out with my dogs, cook, do crafts, bake alcohol pies, watch reruns and old movies on TV, and clean.

its official, i am grandma Esther.




No comments: