Friday, June 18, 2010

Let's Discuss

Can we talk about how Im almost 25?

Can we talk about how friends I've grown up with are getting MARRIED.

They are having or had BABIES.

BABIES.
BABIES.
BABIES.

This is what Im saying.

We're really old.

I'M really old.

Somedays I really don't want to get married because I like being alone sometimes and need space...
but then other days I watch too much Say Yes to the Dress...
or get lonely alone in this big bed...
or imagine getting to always be with my best friend (whose not a dog)...
or need someone to tell me I'm pretty...
and care where I am and what I did today (even if its nothing)...
or want someone else to do the dishes because I cooked...
or just want to snuggle...

and then I start googling THIS:




and somedays its just a real "problem".

But then I also remember that I like to be able to watch whatever I want...and turn the light out when I want...and don't have to share my bed with anyone...and can sleep without someone snoring or someone getting up before me...and I don't have to cook for anyone...and can have dates with all my friends and family every night of the week and have so much fun...and get to have a cute little Bella as a bed buddy.

so really...it all evens out.

No comments: