Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Be: Healthy


So over the last 5 weeks or so I've been on a ROLL with my new healthy lifestyle and feel like I've finally gotten the hang of not just over dieting and burning myself out with intense exercise, but instead have found this balance of "Quit Eating Shit All The Time and Move Your Ass". Now we aren't burning out and committing to impossible exercise/eating/weight loss goals- I've become an adult!

My Super Awesome "Grown Ass Woman" Diet:

Goals:
-more lean protein, veggies, and fruits. Less carbs, processed foods, sugars, fatty meats
-eat super healthy during the weekdays, little splurges on the weekends
-quit drinking so much (TBD)
-wake your lazy self up earlier to make a proper breakfast full of protein to keep you full and energetic all morning plus time to make an awesome lunch

I pretty much eat variations of the same staples everyday now, my trips to the store are really easy now and I diversify it enough that it doesn't become too boring.






Steal what you will and let me know what works or any ideas. Especially for dinner as I am obviously broken in that department.

xoxo

HL

No comments: