Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A polar bear on a tropical island! there are so many reasons thats amazing!

"a polar bear on a tropical island! there are so many reasons thats amazing!" -John Stewart Show

well after 2 lovely weeks off of being nearly bored, now this week is crazy!
besides starting summer school and trying to fit in my work hours, im going to Denver for the "weekend"! yay! im leaving Thursday at the crack of dawn and until then i have like no time to actually get ready to go. tomorrow i have to work all day and then I have school for 2 hours, i dont get home till 830 and then i have to pack, clean my room so annie can stay here, and try and get to bed so i can wake up at 5am.

im so excited to go to Denver! ive never been to Colorado! and moms graduating! that will be fun! and im going to be chilling in the airport for 3+ hours waiting for my parents to fly in, so ill have plenty of time to get myself into some shenanigans. (expect a long blog that day, hehe)

im watching my daily john stewart and colbert report, gosh they are extra funny tonight!

lovelove.

No comments: