Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tattoo

Tattoo:
this is what i think i want as a top sleeve.this is not me, haha. but this is what i could potentially look like...but id want it about half that size if possible. 


or maybe this sweet tree on my back

i finally made up my mind! 

worries:
1) tattoo artist wont be able to make it as amazing as the painting is, the painting is inlayed with real gold flakes and i dont know how bright tattoo ink can get. and the detailing is amazing and i just dont know how it would turn out if someone else was doing it all inky and janky. ill be stuck with it afterwards.

2) when im a teacher ill be bummed i cant wear any tank tops or shorter sleeves. but i want to be an art teacher (tattoos kinda expected). and i want to be a mom (my kids wont care). and i dont flash my arms around a lot anyway in professional settings.

3) ill find a lovely boy whos out on my tattoo...but then again, what a fricken weirdo if hed be over me because of that.

4) ill get sick of it, because thats kinda how i roll. i get bored easily.

i know these are all the reasons why tattoos are kind of a crazy thing to do, and it wouldnt be crazy unless i just did it anyway...but call me crazy for thinking before i dive into something forever. 

good news! (i saw a dog today!-Elf) i found some temporary Klimt (the artist) tattoos! yes! and i have some henna from India...this shall suffice until i make up my mind.

anyway, what do u think my loves?


No comments: