Monday, February 14, 2011

From Slovakia, With LOVE.

I have been collecting these little images over the week for you all to celebrate this sweet day of love. I don't know if its because I am in a foreign country, I actually have a boyfriend this year, or because I get to spend the day making cute valentines with 4 and 5 year olds, BUT this is the first year I am actually excited to celebrate love.

My only real valentine was from my high school boyfriend, and we weren't even allowed to go out alone so a little crappy (but thoughtful) gift was all I ever received...and we all know Number 2 never did anything for me. So most years have been spent with one of my girls...or with wine...most likely both.

But this year my room mate and I are going into the city after work to try a Mexican food place we've heard about. I'll of course be wishing I was with PAG who would probably have something lovely planned for us as he is quite the romantic, but I have a valentine to send him through the post which is rather romantic on its own.

So here is to love.
As you can see from my posts, its been pretty rough on me. BUT, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Because a good one will finally treat you right. And while your mind is still pretty fucked up from all the damage the previous douche bags have done to you, somehow there are still band aids big enough. Hows that for a hallmark card?

xoxo

Harper Lane








No comments: