Sunday, February 06, 2011

Transition.

Good Lord.

Back in socal it was rather nice living with someone who was either working or at her boyfriends house...left plenty of vibe time for moi. Plus some good solid walking around or cleaning the apartment naked time. Watching Law and Order CI whenever I wanted time. Etc.

Pan to NOW where I live with two girls who have the exact same schedule as me- AKA we are ALWAYS together and they like to hang out in the living room right next to my room.

Plus, it doesn't help that I was getting SERIOUS action with PAG for the 2 weeks before I left...now I'm all sexually frustrated and alone. But not really alone, because my damn room mates are ALWAYS here.

I feel bad for shutting myself in my room like 4 out of the 7 evenings of the week, but jeez...lady needs some alone time.

Usually Sunday afternoons I stay home and get things done, nap, cook, etc...and luckily usually my room mates go off and do something in the afternoon. So really, Sundays were never for church- they were always for vibe time.

Time for some wine and shitty online TV before another week with the kids begins.

Missing you all,

from Slovakia with love.

No comments: