Friday, May 13, 2011

Completely Bare.


I've always wanted to get my lady waxed. Whenever I shaved her I LOVED the smoothness if it for the first few days, and then literally wanted to kill myself because of the ingrown hairs and itching. I vowed to NEVER do it ever again and since then I just keep her neat and trimmed and we are friends again. Now that I have a steady adult job and pays decently, have men seeing her somewhat regularly, and a really nice wax here is SO cheap compared to the states...tomorrow we take the plunge.

All of my girl friends and even my mum have always said its amazing, not as painful as you think it will be, and totally worth it. So it's worth a try at least.

I think Africa is coming by after work tonight for some sweet sweet loving, so it better be good since I think I'll be out of commission for a day or two afterwards. Poor lady. She doesn't even know whats coming.

xoxo

HL

No comments: