Thursday, May 22, 2008

Date

ok, i know everyones wondering about my date. thank you! heres the list of details for you to all gush over:) first date in more than a year, and first kiss (wink) in 4 years!!! i win!

things you can know:
-he opened all the doors for me (even the car!)
-he paid for everything and got us a really expensive bottle of wine to share at dinner and showed me how to swirl it so it tastes good and showed me the cork and how to know it been stored correctly
-we went to thai food in pb
-then we went to dave and busters
-he won me a big cuddly elephant!
-he won a little dog in the claw game and gave it to a random small child on the way out
-he loves arrested development & the office & will Ferrell
-hes as funny as me, if not funnier;)
-he told me like 5 million times how pretty i am
-hes really sweet and cute
-he loves Jesus
-hes really smart and is into history (what a concept, someone i can talk to?!)

so those are some of the highlights. if your lucky to be one of the people who are close to me, you will get to hear the words between the lines.

boys r so fun!

lovelove.

No comments: