Friday, September 30, 2011

Snippets

Some snippets of my life from these last two weeks...

Red, pink, and white heart shaped balloons being let out over the river randomly last Saturday while on my date with birthday boy. Imagine snuggling with a boy you like, sitting at a cafe along the river in perfect weather, drinking gin and tonic, and this this happens! Magic.


And then he orders you this to share! OMG I CANT DESCRIBE THE GOODNESS.

Fall informed us she was coming by sending a crazy rain storm for a few days. My new vintage trench and rain hat were happy to assist. Although we are still in denial winter is coming and whine whenever we pass the stores with winter clothes out. I really wish I knew how to edit that horrible white box out of the photo...




Tomorrow is my big birthday gala! Yippie! 


xoxo

HL

No comments: