Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Perfect Flat.

Hello dear friends and family from my NEW living room in my NEW flat!! I just snapped these really quick today to give you an idea of where I am living. If you need reminding, heres where I was living before. It was a very old and not updated place in the middle of nowhere, I could have made it work, but once I got my housing allowance figured out I was out of there!

I now live on a pedestrian only shopping zone above a French cafe...

This is the view from my balcony. The gate on the end is where I enter and exit, its also where you enter/exit for the French cafe below me. 


Welcome to my new home! Our entry way, the first door on the left is my room. The second door on the left leads to the living/kitchen area, and the door at the end is the toilet.


I just can't get over how cool this is, when someone wants to come in they buzz me and I can see their face on this thing and let them in. So cool!

Sneak peek into my room...the rest of my furniture comes next week so I am living out of suitcases right now and its just a mess...

The toilet room

Living room part 1...

Living room part 2...

The kitchen

To the left of the kitchen is my room mates room and the bathroom/washer...


After I took this in our entryway I laughed, "Oh Esther you look so Euro with your puff shouldered sweater, all black, and random gold scarf thing...hahaha" and then straight away afterwards I put on huge nerd glasses. Ridiculous!

So there you have it! I will try to take some more of my new neighborhood over the next week and the presidential palace I now live down the street from...teehee.

Now back to working from home on a Sunday, my new life..at least Im working from home in style now!

From Slovakia with LOVE!

No comments: