Thursday, April 14, 2011

I put on my fake eyelashes tonight and took my sick self out for an hour just so I could forget about you for awhile.

I am home now and can't call you to tell you I am here safe and sound.

I had to make myself get out of bed and shower today, because I don't really feel like it matters anyway.

I just get sad and delete my political emails without reading them because I don't have you to talk about it with.

I wonder what your doing and hate that I can't call you to find out.

I see you logged in online but don't have the heart to delete you yet.

I already sent you a post card last week. Hope you feel as shitty as I do now when you get it.

I miss my bestie.

I feel alone and sad here now even when I am surrounded by people I love.

From Slovakia with love,

HL

No comments: