Monday, April 25, 2011

Just In Case...

I know some of my best girl friends have recently taken on lovers and we have been chatting about how it really makes you aware of your panties and sleep wear. Now that someone is finally seeing those under things, they actually matter! I remember the day quite fondly when I realized that I wanted a boyfriend and that if I did- I better get a few things taken care of right now. Panties, sleepwear, and the hair situation. But lets begin with panties...

2 rules. No cutsy patterns and try to stick to cotton for health reasons.

I wear a lot of leggings with tops that show my ass and then when its warm, little dresses, I hate thongs so I wear a lot of these. They are really comfortable, don't show panty lines, and are still sexy time for when the work to bar evening ends and he's waiting for you in bed...


Boys tend to not like nude colors or ridiculous patterns, so I keep it black most of the time unless I need nude to go with an outfit. This way they always match my bras too!

I can't wear most thongs because my ass is big and the sides pull at my hip and then I have hot dog hips, BUT if your going to go for thongs, which I recommend because boys love them, these are great for everyday...


I also have these to wear on lazy days, to bed, or on period days. They still look semi sexy in black (plus, don't show stains) and are so cheap and comfy.




I have posted about night wear before, but in case you need some new inspiration...

My rules: Comfortable, cotton, thigh length, and again-no cutsy or old lady patterns.

Don't be afraid of the little night dresses, even if you live with boy room mates. They are cute, cover everything, and I promise they are just as comfortable to wear in bed as sweats. If you get cold, I just throw on some black yoga pants or leggings and a cardigan over it.






Although I have sited Victorias Secret the most, its mostly because they are pretty cheap. But you can also find great decently priced stuff at...
Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and the like...

Victorias Secret

Nordstrom (Betsey Johnson line is really cute there)

H&M

Intimissi (only in Europe though, sorry suckas)

Now go be beautiful even when you are sleeping!

xoxo

HL

No comments: