Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Further Thoughts On The One Night Stand...


I decided that next time (if there is a next time, we'll see how my life progresses) I will bring them to my flat where my room mate is across the apartment so as not to hear everything, but close enough so if I shout that I am being raped she can come rescue me.

I decided that I need to buy myself condoms, for the first time (They always just had them!). Keep a box in my night stand and 1-2 in my wallet just in case. London and I could have gone quite a few more times if we had more condoms, and there aren't any 24 hour stores here so this is a must.

It might be wise of me to not rush into sex straight away and prolong the evening a bit...maybe even have an entire weekend or a few week fling to build up to sex and get to know said stranger a bit better. Turned out London used to deal drugs, shot a guy, spent a year in jail, and had slept with a lot of women...things that may have been helpful to know before we had sex. If it makes you feel any better, he told me his whole life story all night like I was his best friend and referred to it as his "old life" so I wasn't worried...however looking back, probably would have been wise to chill a bit. Or hang out more the next day and weekend. Or just not go home with total strangers and build up some rapport with someone before I have sex with them...even if its not going anywhere. Or maybe it's better this way since I don't care if I don't see him again...I don't know the answers to these questions!

Feel free to give suggestions for future debauchery. Even a well placed "your being stupid and are going to end up pregnant or with the herp" is welcomed for consideration.

xoxo

HL

No comments: