Friday, August 19, 2011

FML

Reading old blog posts and being home makes me think of Number 2.

I wanted to check his Facebook and see how he's doing even though its SUPER private.

And what do I see?

Default picture.

An ugly blonde girls face, with him kissing her from the side.

For some reason my stomach did a somersault and I was left breathless.

REALLY? After everything with me? After all of the "I love you, but I don't want to be anything serious with you because I am leaving" discussions? HER? Besides, aren't you on your way or already in South Bend for your precious graduate school? Were you able to suddenly make an exception for this ugly girl? REALLY?

OMG I am so pissed.

Deep breathes...
Remember the hoards of men literally head over heels for you right now. In multiple countries.

Remember the beautiful and sweet PAG who you get to spend another precious night with tomorrow. Despite all the drama, I love him and am pretty sure he loves me too. And he is still 10x better then Number 2.

Remember how getting over Number 2 was one of my reasons for moving abroad and how it was the best decision I ever made because I am SO happy there and found so much of myself in the experience.

It was just such a shock!

I need to get out of here. Back to BA where the single men flock to me like the salmon of capistrano.

No comments: