Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Day in Hawaii



Watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall with the families...it's kind of weird when they have sex and other times when I laugh and no one else is. The babies were good today. I decided today would be a good day to break up with SS but then I just couldn't do it. Plus, by the time I am off work its like 11pm there. I stayed home with the babies tonight while everyone went out to dinner and Melissa and her friend took my tickets to MUSE at home. And tomorrow I'll be home while they all go snorkeling. Such a fun time right! It's beautiful here though. I just keep telling myself, I'm here to work and that it's not a bad place to be working, right? Plus, tomorrow is Thursday which means we're closer to going home! woot!

I would really like to have a real boyfriend who isn't just a weird friend like SS and Number 2. That would be really nice. I'm just saying.

No comments: