Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Decisions, Decisions


Today I walked around the house with a fussy babycakes listening to Arcade Fire and telling him about all of my relationship issues. Usually we do this on our walks, but it was just too hot today. I am getting yummy Thai food and hanging out with SS again tonight. Half of me keeps telling myself I need to end it tonight before I get attached or before we have sex and I get attached...the other half just says to enjoy a snuggle and date partner as long as I want. Baby just cried in his response. He's not always helpful.

Plus. We all know who my heart really belongs to. And how much I hate it and how confused I am all the time, and how its still somehow true.

I've decided I need to lose 10lbs asap. I've always had these way bigger goals since I'm a curvy lady of lose 50lbs!!! or lost 25lbs!!! But I think I would just like to stick with 10lbs and leave it at that. I promise not to go into detail about what Im eating and how much Im exercising...because seriously, no one cares.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT!!!
last night Micah and I got random tickets via a spill from twitter that Conor Oberst was going to be joining a little folksy band downtown last night! We quickly bought tickets as the rumor spread through SD. By the afternoon they were sold out! For the record, I have been a Conor Oberst/Bright Eyes fan since Cassie and I were in High School...he writes the most BEAUTIFUL and sweet songs. And in college Micah and I would sit in her house and she would play the songs and we'd sing them...huge fans. Everyone there was practically in SHOCK because its such an honor to get to see him. SO HAPPY. Except sometimes I'm an old woman and get really mad when the show doesn't start until 10:30 on a week night and its standing the entire time, I can only see about 50% of the time because of too many tall people, the girl on one side is whacking me with her purse every time she moves, and the weird people on the other side are talking super loud during songs. Such a grandma. I think also, still recovering from long Hawaii week. We didn't get out of there until 12:00, I took the wrong freeway and didn't get home until 1am and had to work today. See what I mean, old woman. So I have basically napped during everyone of the babies naps today.

No comments: