Monday, September 13, 2010

The Most Beautiful Boy in the Room.




SOMETHING HAPPENED AND THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN IS TAKING ME OUT TOMORROW NIGHT?!

He wrote me this super sweet message yesterday telling me how I'm pretty and I seemed really great and wouldn't I like to go out to dinner sometime this week? My week is SO full with fun friend things and trying to get ready for Hawaii (!!!), but I CLEARLY needed to move things around to make room for this one before I leave. So tomorrow he is taking me to this super nice restaurant on the beach for dinner...and I don't know what to wear to warrant this kind of occasion. Plus, not only is he gorgeous, he has a bio degree from UCSD, and does medical research. Sooooo he's also smart and I'm really intimidated. Hopefully I won't get nervous and drunk like when Miranda went out with that hot guy and then passed out and he was over it, whereas before he totally liked her. At this point I have very little faith in "attractive" men...usually they know they are hot and just want some ass. But he seems like he has it together...and if he's online then maybe he's just sick of that scene and is actually looking for something real? His profile didn't say "looking for hookups" so I guess thats a good sign.

So just so we're clear. Madeout with SS on Friday. Madeout with Number 2 (more just some kissing, but still). Going out with Beautiful Creature tomorrow night. If I get to kiss that face and our baby blue eyes meet, OMG.
So, basically I am RIDICULOUS in all capacities.

Is it possible to be jealous of yourself?

No comments: