Saturday, September 25, 2010

Trip is FINALLY over!!!



GOOD MORNING FROM HAWAII! Today is an amazing day because after 6 days, I HAVE THE DAY OFF!!! And after 5 days, I GET TO LEAVE THE HOUSE!!! All good things!!! Yesterday was a doozy and I woke up NOT ready for it...so tired and burned out...I was frantically texting my friends and family for support...all I could muster was "Im dying over here" and "send a plane for me" and they quickly responded which helped me get through the day. It didn't help that it was particularly muggy so we had to stay in the air conditioned bedrooms which the kids quickly got sick of, and that they havent left the house all week and are stir crazy too, and that they were all cranky all day. Probably sick of me. That happens. Nanny is only fun and funny for so long. The parents left me from 9a-5p out golfing and drinking and at the spa...I thought they were going to go out for dinner to, but they came home as soon as they were done because they knew I was DONE. They were joking, "you know who will be happiest to see us won't be our children, it will be poor E" haha. They took the kids from me asap and make me strong drinks the rest of the night and were super thankful for an awesome week. Plus, they are paying for my $200 massage today as a bonus so I am glad that my hard work has paid off. After the kids went to bed we all got tipsy with our legs in the jacuzzi and then brought dinner down there and ate it...it was actually really nice and it made me not hate them as much for leaving me cooped up with their kids all week. Apparently they never have sitters and REALLY needed the break and time together, so that made me feel better about them leaving their kids bored all week.

Within the romance department I am royally sucking and just don't know what to do about anything anymore. I keep going back and forth about everything and am super frustrated with myself for being so indecisive and emotional. Even though I know SS smoking pot bothers me, I don't want to end it because I like spending time with him. We always have a really fun time. And having someone to snuggle with has been KEY in my life not sucking as of late. And then theres fucking Number 2 who keeps calling me everyday and night just like old times...and now he's started to talk about sex and how hot I am and traveling together and all this stuff and I'm super confused. Last night he texted me from a bar,
"In at some bar behaving..." and then left his friends early and called because "he would rather talk to me then flirt or hook up with any other girls" and then stuff like, "Im leaving...because I got a hot girl waiting for me". I even just point blank said, "uhhh pretty sure you're leaving because your tired and bored not because you'd rather talk to me". Of course he said that wasn't true. I am just so confused at this point.

Still havent heard from Crew. Census says it could be because he knows I am out of town and to give him until Wednesday when I get back. I am a little bummed since he was so nice and pretty, but I didn't have a crazy connection with him or anything.

Also still waiting to hear if moving to my desired location is going to work out. I have to get my Bella approved when we get home, I really hope it works out. All this moving stuff is so stressful unless I have a plan.

Today I am FREE!!! The plan is to explore the tidepools, spouting horn, market, and botanical gardens right outside our house. Then venture to the Grand Hyatt for lunch, drink on the beach, my massage, and spa time. Then I might stop in a little town for dinner before having to have the car back by 8 so they can get their visiting family back to the airport. Then pack and sleep and LEAVE tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!

I saved 2 pretty dresses to wear today and tomorrow because I've been in my working nanny wear all week, which although kind of cute, definitely NOT my typical style. Ok, off to explore!!!

No comments: